On Sunday, Oct. 30th, help the efforts of our REFILLMN program that assists people in hunger-related crisis with our event at the Keller Williams location on 2680 E Snelling Frontage Rd in Roseville from 2:00-5:00 p.m. We are encouraging people to donate much needed food and essentials for us to continue our work each week at The Dorothy Day Center in Downtown St. Paul no matter the weather or season. We are there.
We are in need of these items for this upcoming event to stock our food truck that is graciously donated to us by our friends at LOAVES AND FISHES
*Cases of Bottled Water
*Heavy Duty Paper Plates and Utensils
*Boxes of Granola Bars
*Fuel Cards for the food truck
Join us if you can and help our efforts. Thank you!
If you have 90-Seconds, please view our video. This is EXACTLY how our Keep the Key Program works and how the vast majority of our donations work when we are funded to do so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pe2CXY0wm4
Welcome to The 30-Days Foundation
*If you are interested in donating to our efforts, thank you for that. We hope what you read on the site encourages you to do so. It is impossible for us to help others without donors to us. Thank you for considering us.
*If you are in need of assistance from us, please read what follows because it's very important:
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ.
Again, PLEASE read this carefully so your request is sent to us effectively:
**Do not call us for a request.
We do not request this because we don't want to talk to you. We do this so we can document ALL conversations in email form for the safety of all parties involved, for bookeeping records as a non-profit organization, and most importantly, your safety. If you are reaching us, you are facing some type of burden. Because of that, we want to make sure that there is no chance of any communication being misconstrued.
**All requests must be in email form.
**The 30-Days Foundation is a Minnesota-based 501c3 non-profit organizations that makes donations only to residents of the State of Minnesota
1. All requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can text, please text your email address to 952-334-9996 and we will reach you via email.
2. We will do our best to reply to your email request within 72 hours of receiving it. If you do not hear from us in 72 hours, please email us at at The30DaysFoundation@live.com or Mspresents@gmail.com
3. The 30-Days Foundation can not help everyone with their full request, but we will do the best we can to assist with what we have available at the time to assist. We can only help when we have funds to do so. If we are not available to assist you, we will inform you that we do not have enough funds to do so at the time of the request.
4. All potential donations are completely dependent upon funds available in our account at the time of your request.
5. All donations are ONLY made directly to the service that needs payment, not to the person requesting the assistance. If you get a gift card, it is not a pre-paid Visa Card. It is a specific store card. If you get a Holiday or Super America Card, is is a "Fuel Card", not a general SA or Holiday Card. All bill payments are ONLY made directly to the service provider.
6. There are no economic levels that need to be met to ask for assistance. There are no paper applications. Simply email your request to us and we will see what we can do to ease some burden if we can.
7. The 30-Days Foundation is a Minnesota charity. That means we are only allowed to make donations to residents of the State of Minnesota.
Our friends at Amazon Smile are helping The 30-Days Foundation, which really means..you are.
This holiday season on Amazon, please think of us and say you want to assist The 30-Days Foundation on the Amazon Smile Program.
Every purchase you do on Amazon, helps The 30-Days Foundation if you choose us.
Shop away!! Thank you!