To Help Minnesota families and individuals in real life financial crisis and by providing a one-time financial grant paid only to the service provider that requires payment.
You must email your request to this address: The30DaysFoundation@live.com
If you do not have access to email, you can text us at 952-334-9996. Do not mail requests to us.
Under no circumstances should you call in to request assistance. We will only except email requests or texts. This is for your safety and so you can see all documentation concerning your request.
You must be a resident of Minnesota.
1. Security Deposit, back rent, first month rent
2. Utility bills
3. Store Department Store Gift Cards
4. Fuel Cards
5. Feeding the homeless
6. Emergency shelter and travel expenses for families facing abuse
7. School supplies and clothing
8. Moving expense
1. All donations are only made to the service provider. If it is a gift card, it is only from a location. Pre-paid Visa or MasterCard cards are not donated. Direct checks are not written, nor is cash sent in the mail.
2. Donations are completely dependent upon funds being available to do so.
3. If you do receive a donation from us, our goal is to mail it to you no longer than thirty days from the initial request of assistance.
4. We will email you when your donation is in the mail. It is imperative that you put your full mailing address along with any apartment number or suite number to ensure that it is sent to the correct address. Once it is in the mail, it is out of our control unless the envelope is returned to us.
Mailing Address: The 30-Days Foundation / 8014 Olson Memorial Hwy #195 / Golden Valley, MN. 55427